More Departments » Support Us » Annual Giving

Annual Giving

Support: Annual Fund Appeal

ANNUAL FUND APPEAL  

' Bridging the Gap' between tuition and the actual cost of a Bethlehem education. 

The Annual Fund appeal is the cornerstone of our fundraising effort. Tuition generates approximately 72% of Bethlehem High School's operating budget leaving a shortfall of 28%. Donations to the annual fund offset this shortfall, supporting financial aid, academic scholarships, program development, facility and technology improvement and retention of quality teachers.

The Annual Fund appeal is conducted every academic year and involves several hundred alumni, friends and parent donors.

Star of Bethlehem Society 

Since its beginning in 2007, the Star of Bethlehem Society has increased membership each year resulting in total pledges of over      $1 million.  Membership in the Society is open to individuals who make an annual contribution of $1,000 or more.

Membership Levels

Shepherds of the Mission $1,000 - $2,499 
Stewards of Catholic Education$2,500 - $4,999
Trustees of the Founding Sisters $ 5,000 -$9,999 
Patrons of Bishop Flaget's Vision $10,000 +

Star of Bethlehem Society membership may take the form of memorial recognition in honor of a loved one.

Leadership Society

Bethlehem has been blessed with strong leaders since its beginning in 1819. Gifts up to $999 comprise this society.

Membership Levels

Principal $500 - $999
Eagle/ Banshee Pride $250 - $499
Honor Roll $100 - $249
Blue & Gold Club $50 - $99
Friends' Club $1 - $49

Matching Gift Opportunities

Many employers generously match donations of their employees. Please contact your company's personnel office for the appropriate forms.