Admissions: Schedule a Shadow Day
All prospective students are encouraged to spend the day at Bethlehem with a current Bethlehem student. Shadows are welcome at almost any time but they must be scheduled in advance. To schedule a shadow visit, please call Kate Johnson (ext. 204) or email her at email@example.com. Please notify your student's current school about the shadow visit, and allow 24 hours notice when making the arrangements to allow for the best possible shadow experience. Additional details about the shadow expereince:
- Shadow students are welcome September thru mid-December and January thru mid-May. We do not schedule shadow days during finals week.
- The shadow day begins at 8:05 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m. We ask that prospective students be here on time so as to be able to experience a full day here at Bethlehem.
- When shadow students arrive, they should report to the office to meet the Admissions Director and their host student.
- Lunch will be provided for visiting students; however, you are also welcome to bring your lunch if you prefer.
- Shadow students are not allowed to wear jeans with holes or shorts.