Admissions: Tuition & Financial Assistance
Tuition for the 2018-2019 school year is as follows:
1 student $7,750
2 students $15,050
3 students $22,325
Tuition payment options:
Option 1: Single payment due on or before July 15, 2017. The amount due reflects $100
per student discount. One student $7,450, two students $14,400, three students
$21,350. (Discount does not apply to students receiving financial aid.)
Option 2: Semi annual payments with no discount, ½ due July 15, 2017 and ½ due
January 15, 2018.
Option 3: Automatic monthly withdrawal payment plan through Bethlehem High School
and its bank. Payments are taken out over 10 months beginning in July on
either the 5th or the 20th of the month and continue through April.
Fees for the School Year
By paying this fee, the parents or guardian indicate that their child will attend Bethlehem. The school uses these commitments to schedule courses, assign teachers and make other necessary plans for the beginning of the school year.
Annual Book Fee/Technology Fee: $225
This includes all textbooks, the use of locks and lockers and maintenance of the computer system available to your students.
Placement Test Scholarship
- $1,000 scholarships are awarded to prospective students scoring in the 98th percentile or better on the Bethlehem placement test.
- $750 scholarships are awarded to prospective students scoring in the 95th to 97th percentile on the Bethlehem placement test.
- $500 scholarships are awarded to prospective students scoring in the 90th to 94th percentile on the Bethlehem placement test.
How to Apply for Financial Assistance
- The FACTS Online Application form is available on the right of this web page. The application period for the 2018-2019 school year is December 15th, 2017 thru February 28th, 2018. (2016 tax returns are necessary to complete the application.)
- Pre-register your student for the upcoming school year.
- Actual financial aid awards will be announced in May of each year.