#12 - KFC Yum Center Luxury Suite - Four tickets to the University of Louisville vs North Carolina basketball game on Saturday, February 22, 2020. These tickets are for seats in a luxury suite, including food and drinks. No better way to watch the University of Louisville Cards play basketball.
Donated by Chuck & Pat Russman - $40 per chance.
#13 - One Night Stay, Dinner and Concert for Two - This prize package includes hotel accommodations for a one-night stay at Horseshoe Southern Indiana Hotel, two complimentary dinners at Jack Binion's, and two concert tickets to a show of choice.
Donated by Horseshoe Southern Indiana - $40 per chance.
#14 - An Evening with Michael Buble' - Enjoy "An Evening with Michael Buble" for four on Saturday, March 28, 2020 at KFC Yum Center. Add this limo service for the perfect evening.
Donated by Chuck & Pat Russman and Cutlass Royal Limousine - $45 per chance.
#15 - AirPods Pro - AirPods Pro are the only in-ear-headphones with Active Noise Cancellation that continuously adapts to the geometry of your ear and the fit of the ear tips - blocking out the world so you can focus on what you're listening to. An outward-facing microphone detects external sound. Add a gift certificate for $1,000 toward Orthodontic Treatment (does not include Aligner Treatment).
Donated by Stein Orthodontics - $40 per chance.
Boone’s Butcher Shop Presents
Celebrating 200 Years of Bethlehem
What is Lights, Camera…Auction?
The event is a major fundraiser for Bethlehem and includes raffles and live and silent auctions. Auction is held every year on the Saturday before Thanksgiving. The gym is transformed each year into a dining and dancing paradise with the help of parents, alumni, faculty, and friends of Bethlehem.
What will occur during the event?
The event will feature a cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres, gourmet dinner, silent and live auctions, and numerous other chances to win fabulous prizes. We conclude with dancing until midnight.
To celebrate Bethlehem’s 200 anniversary, this year’s auction will feature a limited number of commemorative bottles of Elijah Craig Bourbon for purchasing.
Other gaming opportunities include:
- Wheel of Chance
- $10,000 Raffle
- Treasure Chest
- Heads or Tails
- Photo Booth
- Over 150 live & silent auction items
Who benefits from Lights, Camera…Auction?
All Bethlehem students benefit from this event. The proceeds will continue to support Bethlehem’s commitment to provide an excellent high school experience for our students by continuing the legacy begun by the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. All proceeds will be used for the general operating budget and tuition assistance.
Who is invited to Lights, Camera . . .Auction?
Alumni, parents, past-parents, community leaders, staff, and friends participate in this wonderful evening of fun. More than 350 guests will attend the event. The evening will begin at 6:00 p.m. with cocktails and hors d oeuvres. Cost is $75 per person.
How can you help?
- Attend and encourage your friends and family to join you! Tickets are $75 each or $150 per couple.
- Donate an Auction Item - Hundreds of items are needed for the Auction in a wide range of categories. Do you have a vacation home you can offer for a week? Sporting event or theater tickets? Are you friends with a celebrity or sports figure? Ask your favorite dining spot, salon or gym for a gift certificate. Most local vendors are happy to donate to our community.
- Volunteer - Even the smallest job is of great importance in making the Auction a success.
- Advertise your Business - Advertising in the Auction Program is a great way to promote your business to the Bethlehem community and event invitees, while supporting the school.
- Sponsor or Underwrite an Auction Expense - The generosity of the Sponsors and Underwriters of the Auction helps assist us in offsetting event expenses, allowing more revenue to flow directly to the school.For more information or to volunteer, please contact the Bethlehem Advancement office, (502)348-8594