Boone’s Butcher Shop Presents
Celebrating 200 Years of Bethlehem
What is Lights, Camera…Auction?
The event is a major fundraiser for Bethlehem and includes raffles and live and silent auctions. Auction is held every year on the Saturday before Thanksgiving. The gym is transformed each year into a dining and dancing paradise with the help of parents, alumni, faculty, and friends of Bethlehem.
What will occur during the event?
The event will feature a cocktail hour with hors d’oeuvres, gourmet dinner, silent and live auctions, and numerous other chances to win fabulous prizes. We conclude with dancing until midnight.
To celebrate Bethlehem’s 200 anniversary, this year’s auction will feature a limited number of commemorative bottles of Elijah Craig Bourbon for purchasing.
Other gaming opportunities include:
- Wheel of Chance
- Split the Pot
- Heads or Tails
- Photo Booth
- Over 150 live & silent auction items
Who benefits from Lights, Camera…Auction?
All Bethlehem students benefit from this event. The proceeds will continue to support Bethlehem’s commitment to provide an excellent high school experience for our students by continuing the legacy begun by the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth. All proceeds will be used for the general operating budget and tuition assistance.
Who is invited to Lights, Camera . . .Auction?
Alumni, parents, past-parents, community leaders, staff, and friends participate in this wonderful evening of fun. More than 350 guests will attend the event. The evening will begin at 6:00 p.m. with cocktails and hors d oeuvres. Cost is $75 per person.
How can you help?
- There are many ways you can support this important event:
Attend and encourage your friends and family to join you! Tickets are $75 each or $150 per couple. To purchase tickets complete the order form below.
- Donate an Auction Item
Hundreds of items are needed for the Auction in a wide range of categories. Do you have a vacation home you can offer for a week? Sporting event or theater tickets? Are you friends with a celebrity or sports figure?
Ask your favorite dining spot, salon or gym for a gift certificate. Most local vendors are happy to donate to our community.
- Even the smallest job is of great importance in making the Auction a success.
- Advertise your Business - Advertising in the Auction Program is a great way to promote your business to the Bethlehem community and event invitees, while supporting the school.
- Sponsor or Underwrite an Auction Expense - The generosity of the Sponsors and Underwriters of the Auction helps assist us in offsetting event expenses, allowing more revenue to flow directly to the school.For more information or to volunteer, please contact the Bethlehem Advancement office, (502)348-8594
Tickets to the 2019 Auction event will be available on line beginning October 1, 2019.