2018 LIGHTS, CAMERA... AUCTION!
"An Evening on the Orient Express"
Saturday, November 17, 2018
Auction 2018 will be the official kick-off for Bethlehem's 200th-anniversary celebration. To celebrate Bethlehem's bicentennial, we will auction a limited number of specialty labeled Elijah Craig bottles commemorating Bethlehem 200th anniversary.
We welcome Molly Mattingly as this year's auction chairperson.
Also back by popular demand - "The Rumors" band for the after-auction dance.
Lights, Camera. . .Auction! will be celebrating its 19th year. Bethlehem's annual action is the premier fundraising event, bringing together families, alumni, faculty, and friends to raise money for Bethlehem. With the help of many volunteers, the Bethlehem High School gym is transformed to provide the perfect venue for an evening of spectacular fun, laughter, excitement, and fundraising. Proceeds from this event directly benefit students with educational enrichment, faculty development programs, financial assistance and academic scholarships.
Guests enjoy cocktails and a delicious seated dinner, bid on unique live and silent auction items, and take chances on the $10,000 cash capital prize drawings, raffles, Wheel of Chance, and other games of chance.
Make plan now to attend and encourage your friends and family to join you! Tickets cost $75 each and are available beginning October 1, 2018.
Corporate tables are also available. For additional information contact email@example.com
There are many ways you can support this important event:
- Attend and encourage your friends and family to join you! Tickets cost $75 each and are available beginning October 1, 2018.
- Alumni - host a mini-reunion table for your classmates and their spouses.
- Donate an Auction Item: Hundreds of items are needed for the Auction in a wide range of categories. Do you have a vacation home you can offer for a week? Sporting event or theater tickets? Are you friends with a celebrity or sports figure?
- Ask your favorite dining spot, salon or gym for a gift certificate. Most local vendors are happy to donate to our community.
- Volunteer - Even the smallest job is of great importance in making the Auction a success.
- Advertise your Business - Advertising in the Auction Program is a great way to promote your business to the Bethlehem community and event invitees while supporting the school.
- Sponsor or Underwrite an Auction Expense: The generosity of the Sponsors and Underwriters of the Auction helps assist us in offsetting event expenses, allowing more revenue to flow directly to the school.
- Purchase a Corporate Table - Auction provides a perfect venue to entertain business associates or thank your employees while also supporting Bethlehem.
TITLE SPONSOR: Boone's Butcher Shop
- Curtis Maruyasu
- Five Star Foodmart
- KentuckyOne Health Frazier Rehab Institute, Flaget Memorial Hospital
- Lincoln National Bank
- MCI/AST Facility Services
- Chris & Dean Monin
- 150 Quick Stop
- Abatement Solutions
- At Mary's
- Bardstown Mills
- Barlow Funeral Home, LLC
- Big O Tires
- Bluegrass Ice
- Buzick Lumber & Home Center
- Choice Uniforms
- Clark Jewelers, Inc.
- Conway-Heaton Inc.
- Crume Drug Store
- Curtis Maruyasu America, Inc.
- Demaree & Hubbard
- Esteam Clean, Inc.
- Flaget Memorial Hospital - Ky One Health
- GBA Office Solutions
- Handy Food Mart
- Haydon Materials
- Hite & Pottinger, PLLC
- Kenny's Cleaners
- Keystone Cinemas
- LaRue-Carey Insurance Group
- Lebanon Jewelry & Gift
- Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken
- Luckett & Luckett
- M & J Construction
- Mammy's Kitchen
- McCoy & Heistand LLC
- Mouser's Auto Sales, LLC
- Peacock on Third
- Sell with Hale Realty & Auction, LLC
- Smith & Associates Insurance, Inc.
- Stein Orthodontics
- Sun Solutions Tint Company
- The Apparel and Awards Factory
- True Bliss Salon